Hi there! I’m Rebecca, and welcome to my home on the internet.
It’s a space I use to…
- write and share my thoughts [Blog],
- meet fellow optimistic creatives for friends and fun collaboration [Community],
- share past and current projects [Projects], and
- openly track my slow journeys [Bit by Bit].
Through sharing my life/thoughts and learning in public, I hope to inspire you to…
- turn up your inner voice and turn down the “expert” noise,
- thank those who have had an impact—big or small—in your life,
- start a small personal project,
- spend more time creating,
- give yourself permission to pursue your curiosities (and have fun doing it!), or
- bring attention to your values in everyday moments and small decisions.
Those are some big aspirations, I realize. At the very least, I’d love to be that encouraging presence which tells you “Yes you can!,” challenging those mental blocks (which we all put up) so you can take the next tiny step forward.
From September – March 2017 I’ll be based in Flagstaff, AZ, serving on the Conservation Corps (via AmeriCorps). I’ll be without computer/internet on my working days (we camp for 8-9 days at a time), so online time will be sparse.
My latest happenings can always be found at [Lately].
I appreciate you being here and wish you an excellent day!
P.S. – If it feels right, I’d love for you to [Say Hello] so we can meet. Honestly, a big reason I have this online home is to make friends! 🙂