Hi there! I’m Rebecca, and welcome to my home on the internet. This site is not me; it’s a website.
Relatedly, I’ve made a handwritten zine called This Zine Isn’t Me. (It’s a Zine).
I’m running an ongoing project called The Encouraging Times, which I’d love for you to check out!
I’m often reminding myself to:
- listen to my intuition
- connect with Mother Earth
- thank those who have had an impact—big or small—in my life
- take three deep breaths
- spend time playfully creating
- look up; listen; notice; look for clues and coincidences
- pursue my curiosities for the fun of it
- stretch and do yoga
- bring attention to my values in everyday moments and small decisions
My latest happenings can be found at [Lately].
Browse a collection of essays and blog posts written by past-me’s, organized by category, at [Archives].
And for the ebooks, zines, and goodies I’ve created, visit [Resources].
I appreciate you being here and wish you an excellent day.
P.S. – If it feels right, I’d love for you to [Say Hello] so we can meet. Honestly, a big reason I have this online home is to make friends! 🙂