Hi there! I’m Rebecca, and welcome to my home on the internet. This site is not me; it’s a website.
I use this online space to…
- write and share my thoughts [Blog],
- meet fellow optimistic creatives for friends and fun collaboration [Community],
- share past and current projects [Projects], and
- openly track my slow journeys [Bit by Bit].
I’m often reminding myself to:
- turn up my inner voice and turn down the “expert” noise,
- thank those who have had an impact—big or small—in my life,
- start a small personal project,
- spend more time creating,
- give myself permission to pursue my curiosities (and have fun doing it!), or
- bring attention to my values in everyday moments and small decisions.
My latest happenings can always be found at [Lately].
And for the ebooks, zines, and goodies I’ve created, visit [Resources].
I appreciate you being here and wish you an excellent day.
P.S. – If it feels right, I’d love for you to [Say Hello] so we can meet. Honestly, a big reason I have this online home is to make friends! 🙂