Reflecting Back on March
I finished a long-term remodel work project from the fall. The bathrooms are open!
Watched the McGee interior design show throughout the month, got my hair cut, found myself completely rearranging the furniture in my room one weekend–impromptu. Love it.
An office at work has new floors and we’re in the middle of a deep-clean. I’m looking forward to fresh energy in that space; spring is here.
We had a few more snow removal days sprinkled throughout the month; perhaps the last was this past week? I heard my Backyard Bird’s song a week ago at lunch; what a joyful sound.
I signed up for Starhawk’s Ritual Skills class. I probably wouldn’t have if I’d sat on it any amount of time before registering, but it’s nice to be in her presence again.
My Grandpa was in the hospital the week of his 90th birthday, and now is trying out a nursing home for 20 days of rehab.
I’ve been receiving clarity to transition a relationship and to try staying at my place of work. Learned of Devilin’s latest and struggled to hold my tongue. May all relationships be for the good of all beings; may we learn what we need to learn, and be transformed in necessary ways.
I’ve been feeling inspired by memoirs being released from people I know. There’s fuel for a long, slow-burning fire to write my empath journey.
Sent mail this month. Read some great memoirs; finished one from my “pass along” pile, and am partway into another.
- Loam connections and conversations
- Ted Lasso
- More sunlight
- Starting at Walnut during school
- Caroline’s presence and teaching
- Snail mail from zine reader
- My housemate
- Friends at work
- Good books to read
- My teachers at school; their skills and abilities to teach
- Pens and paper; writing
- Making it through the Sharp Loneliness
- The two days I left class early when I didn’t have capacity
- Asked Heather to pick up chocolate chips from TJ
- The times I practice TRE and the moments I ground
- The Tuesday morning when two bold energies were low, yet mine stayed strong.
- Shared my zines in a café downtown, and with a vegan restaurant I admire
- Started browsing around for places to print my zines; sent one request for a quote and received a no. (Yay, first no!)
- All the days I have been able to, and haven’t been able to, write in my New Project
- Wrote a spoken poem “A Letter a Week” to process
- All the clearing out: finally going through Pile of Pens, plastic bags under the sink are gone
- Second month without any stops at Goodwill
How I feel at work; anxieties about Future Leader and Work Truck.
How strongly Anita’s “Dying to Be Me” Near Death Experience is staying with me, and how all we’re meant to do is be ourselves and shine that light/love.
Looking Ahead to April’s New Moon
I call in the powers of
Being With, such that I may have the strength to be with whatever feelings arise during the transitions to come,
We Love Rebecca, such that my thoughts, body, and spirit can bathe in the magnificent light of self-Love, and
Accept This Moment’s Capacity Without Arrows, such that I can learn to accept capacities as they arise, without second arrows of guilt, shame, story, etc.
I intend to befriend and love the G.W. amor/fear when I notice it.
I intend to do what feels right in the moment, and to joyfully be myself.
I intend to trust my intuition, Timing, the power of grounding, and the Great Spirit.